My weekend.

I'm back in Austin again. It was a fun little trip to Dallas/Fort Worth. We had a four hour drive to Dallas, where my parents dropped my sister and me off a the mall where my aunt works, we all had lunch together first though, my sister had Chick 'fil' A, and my parents and I had some Asian food from one of the places in the food court, and my mom bought us chocolates from Godiva(I still haven't eaten my though, a Dark Chocolate truffle, and a Cappuccino Truffle) :). Then my dad gave me 20 dollars, and my sister had her own money, and we got to go shopping while we waited for my aunt to get off of work. We went to Forever 21, Claires, Wet Seal, Bath and Body Works, and more. I bought two necklaces from Forever 21, one with a bunny and one with an Eiffel tower on it(that one is actually our "sister" necklaces, cause she bought one too, mines silver and hers is gold). Then I bought this little panda plush at Claires, because it was the last one and it was on sale from $8 to $2. I didn't buy anything at Wet Seal, but I bought some hand sanatizer at Bath and Body Works. Then the last store we went to was a store called "Chinese Avenue" it was filled with authentic Chinese items, but also with tons of Anime merchandise. I took some pictures, but they are on my phone. From there I bought a black lacy fan(my sister bought whitish purplish one, their another "sister" thing, lol.) But I also bought a Vampire Knight button. It's so cool! After we finished shopping, when my aunt got off work, we went to a Mary Kay party, cause she is also a Mary Kay consultant, it was pretty fun, we got facials, and got our make-up done. One of the consultants also renamed a lip-gloss for me, because it was called "Fancy-Nancy" and she knew that I would never wear anything named that, so she renamed it to "Powerful Punch". Lol. I also won some cheek glaze, and some lip "necter" which looks like lipstick, so I guess that's what it is. After that we went to dinner at McAllisters, I got a Chicken Caesar Salad, my sister got a regular Caesar Salad, and my aunt got Tortilla soup. Then we went to her new house, and we played a game called "Flux", it's a hard game to explain, because the rules are constantly changing. After that we went to bed. This morning, apparently the power went out, but my sister and I didn't even notice. When we were all up, my aunt, my sister, my aunts boyfriend(they live together), and I went to a Mexican called "Pesados" it was good. I got beef tacos, with the mexican rice and some sauteed veggies. My sister got chicken tacos, and when they brought us our plates, they accidentally gave her mine and me hers, so we just switched the tacos since the plates were hot. After we finished eating, we got to-go boxes for our leftovers, and they gave us these complimentary sweet bread things, they were good. After that, it was time to leave, so my parents picked us up from our aunts house, and we drove the four hours home. Before we got home though, we stopped for dinner at Dan's, a diner style restauarant. I had Chicken Fried Steak. :) But, now I'm home. So yeah. It was fun.

~Linda~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Moon

so...it was supposed to snow today...