Wonder Girls 2PM Miss A: A Remix

Wonder Girls, 2PM, Miss A: Remix



Omona!
Tell me, tell me, t-t-tell me!
I want nobody nobody but you
Can you feel my heartbeat?
Listen to my heartbeat (It’s beating for you)
Listen to my heartbeat (It’s waiting for you)
Again and again and again and again
I’ll be back…you’ll be back…
Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free
You don’t know me…you don’t know me..
Why do you push me away?
I can’t breath…I can’t breath..
I don’t want nobody nobody nobody but you.
Listen baby girl…I’ll be back
But you better know that I’m not giving you away.
Will I ever stop waiting? No way.
It’ll be the same in my world, I’m you’re boy, you’re my girl…
Listen to my heartbeat..
Here’s my love baby boy, I just can’t breath.
I don’t want to be in love alone
Want to give you my heart, but you can’t be playing cause,
I don’t want to be in love alone…
Gave me two different tears…
You make me sad and cry again..
I’ll be back…
I don’t want to be in love alone..
You make me sad and cry again.
So I hate you(But the love you gave me was so so good)
Omona!
So I love you. (But the pain you gave me was so so bad)
I can’t breath.
Again and again and again and again.
I want nobody nobody nobody but you.
You don’t know me, you don’t know me
So shut up boy, so shut up boy.
Who is that girl? All right, all right.
Goodbye baby goodbye
You don’t know me, you don’t know me.
Why do I still feel this way? When I know there’s nothing left to say.
Goodbye baby goodbye.
I’ll be back..
But ah…that’s the reason why, I still miss you no matter how hard I try..
Goodbye baby goodbye
Tears of joy…tears of pain..
Omona!
So I hate you…so I love you.
Omona!
Goodbye baby goodbye
You don’t know me, you don’t know me
Goodbye baby goodbye
So shut up boy, so shut up boy.
Baby goodbye, goodbye.
Omona!
Now, Lets do it!
(dress, kill heels, hair, we ready set go)
Hey, you ready? It’s girls night out.
Here we go, here we go.
Everybody put your hands up, and get your drinks up!
Clap, clap, clap, clap.
Cause we just came to dance, we dance, we dance, we dance like there was nobody there, we dance, let’s dance. Clap clap clap clap.
Everybody put you hands up and get your drinks up. Clap, clap, clap, clap.
Girls night out(This is what)
Girls night out we’re gonna burn this house tonight.
Put your hands up and get your drinks up now
Put your hands up, put your hands up.
It’s been a long time
Put your hands up, put your hands up
Clap, clap, clap, clap.
Now I’m getting on the floor.
Everybody put your hands up, and get your drinks up now.
G.N.O It’s all about us girls.
~Music~
Girls Night Out Tonight!
Everybody put your hands up and get your drinks up now!
Girls night out, we’re gonna burn this house tonight
Put your hands up, put your hands up.(2x)
Omona!
Hey beautiful boy, let me love you, right now!
Heart racing, it’s amazing the way you got me off of my game.
Came into my life(yeah)
Boy I wanna nana nana, don’t you wanna nana nana.
Staring into space
Boy I wanna nana nana
Get distracted hard to focus
Don’t you wanna nana nana
Omona!
Please be my baby, please be my baby
Come into my life(yeah), make me fine again(yeah)
Make me you’re lady, make me you’re lady.
Oh please my baby
Be my beautiful baby.
Boy I wanna nana nana.
Wanna be your one and only.
Don’t you wanna nana nana.
Baby come on, let me bring it on and I always love you, not alone.
Please be my baby, please be my baby.
Come into my life(yeah), make me fine again(yeah)
Make me you’re lady, make me you’re lady.
Oh please my baby.
Always be with you(yeah). Are the one for me(yeah)
Oh my sweet honey, you’re my dream honey, stay forever baby, ah~
Omona!
Boy I wanna nana nana,
My sweet dream every night
Don’t you wanna nana nana
You’re my sweet dream every night.


Created by:

Kimicka13 AKA Linda Clary

Artists used:

Wonder Girls


2PM










Miss A









Songs used:

Wonder Girls
Tell Me
Nobody
2 Different Tears
Dear Boy
Headache
G.N.O
Me, In
Now
Be My Baby
Sweet Dreams

2PM
Again and Again
Heartbeat
I’ll Be Back
Hands Up

Miss A
Bad Girl, Good Girl
Breath
Love Alone
Goodbye Baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Moon

so...it was supposed to snow today...